Turners (Soham) Ltd is seeking to recruit a Transport Tracker based at our Quadring depot.
The key elements of your role will include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring client queries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner and to the satisfaction of the Client.
• Use our vehicle tracking systems and our in house traffic management system
• Responsible for data entry and communicating with drivers and customers to ensure good customer service
Skills and qualities we’re looking for:
• Being helpful and having a positive attitude
• Having good teamwork skills so that you can work well with others
• Showing the ability to use your initiative at times
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal to interact with clients and internal teams
• Well organised with strong administrative skills.
• Willing to learn new skills and accept new challenges.
• Well organised and logistically minded.
• Keyboard skills & office experience are essential, although full training will be provided on the relevant IT system
What you can expect..
With the full support of our friendly Transport Department you can gain or improve your skills within department and company. By joining our team you will receive benefit package including good understanding of supply chain procedures, competitive pay, company pension scheme and free on-site parking.
This position is working on days, 12 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 8am to 8pm
Salary for this position is £22,000
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
What happens next?
Your application will be sent to the relevant recruiting manager for review. If you are shortlisted for an interview you will be contacted between 1 – 2 weeks. If you do not hear back within this time frame please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.