Turners (Soham) Ltd is seeking to recruit a Workshop Technician working within the maintenance operation based at our Spalding depot.
The role involves:
• Servicing and repairs on all makes of truck and trailers.
• Organising breakdowns with outside companies.
• Able to organise and prioritise daily workloads
• Work on own initiative.
• Good team player
• Able to talk to management confidently.
You are required to hold a Car licence for this role
Salary is dependent on experience.
The working pattern for this role is 40 hours, Monday to Friday with Overtime available. There will be a shift rota to cover all bank holidays.
It would be desirable for the candidate to be qualified in vehicle maintenance but semi-skilled with some experience in the industry may also apply.
A heavy goods driving licence would be an advantage but not essential .
Turners will provide you with:
• Secure employment
• A pay scheme that provide competitive earnings
• Work based pension scheme
• Industry leading training with comprehensive induction and support
• Uniform and PPE equipment
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or by post to:
Turners (Soham) Ltd.
What happens next?
Your application will be sent to the relevant recruiting manager for review. If you are shortlisted for an interview you will be contacted between 1 – 2 weeks. If you do not hear back within this time frame please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.